During the execution phase, the health and safety coordinator is responsible for the implementation of the work security that has been defined during the planning phase. Violations against work security and/or legal and occupational insurance requirements have to be documented and forwarded to the site management resp. the principal.
During a remediation of contaminants, the health and security coordinator can also take over the tasks as a coordinator according to DGUV 101-004 (but does not have to).
Tasks of a Health and Security Coordinator during the Execution Phase Include:
- Additions to Preannouncements
- Additions to the Health and Security Plan
- Supervision of Equipment according to Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health
- Regulat Site Inspections and Documentation
- Documentation for Future Works